- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Ryan Gothrup has been producing one of a kind glass objects for eighteen years. Gothrup received his B.F.A. from Kent State University and received his M.F.A. from Virginia Commonwealth University. He exhibits and sells his glass across the country. Gothrup Glass exemplifies a combination of...
Jeremy and Chelsea Griffith
Jeremy & Chelsea Griffith are a husband and wife glassblowing team. They received their degrees in glass sculpture from Rochester Institute of Technology, and currently maintain a private studio in the rolling hills of Southern Illinois with their two young daughters, Sophiana and Sadelle. “...
Located in Eagle Springs, NC, Sittin’ Easy is the creation of Walter Harper, who earned his master’s degree in Industrial Arts and Product Design at N.C. State University. He taught Industrial Arts, and designed and made furniture for several companies before founding Sittin’ Easy in 1978. While...
"I create fused & kiln formed glass Judaica and Art Objects. Pieces that are more than just fused glass, but glass that is infused with vibrant color and life. For the thirty five years that I have lived in Arizona, I have described myself as, as Colorful as the Desert Sky at Dusk. Now I create...
Michael and Linda Hatley
I have been around wood most of my life. My grandfather started a retail lumber yard in 1946. My dad and uncle took over the business. I started working there when I was 14 years old. I worked in the shop and was taught how to run woodworking machinery. I now have my own carpentry and woodworking...
"I make contemporary abstract objects,wall panels & tables in kiln-formed colored & etched clear glass using heat & gravity to manipulate light, color & shape. Sandcarved patterns embellish each piece".
Reinhard Herzog learned his craft while studying to be a laboratory glass engineer at the Wertheim Academy for Glass in Germany. In 1977, he opened his own glass studio in Wertheim, and began the dream of bringing his visions of glass, "a child of light," to life. While Reinhard has worked at...
Each piece is designed and built with natural materials- fossils, minerals, etc., or sculptural elements of glass and metal that are carved and cast in the studio. Occasionally "found" objects are also employed, all to produce compositions with texture and dimension, and great visual interest...