- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
on Nelson teaches seminars across the U.S., and has won many awards for his woodcarvings at various woodcarving shows. But his greatest satisfaction comes from seeing the joy on people's faces when they choose one of his carvings for their collections. In addition to the galleries carrying his...
Richard G. Nolan A self-described perfectionist, Rich expressed his creative side as a youth by drawing in pencil, winning a Gold Key award in high school. Then, by chance, he was introduced to mechanical drafting, which was embraced as a new art form and showed the way to his calling as a...
"Nautical birds, fish and mammals landscaped with natural driftwood bases to decorate the home, office or business."
The aesthetics of Wabi-Sabi found me before I knew of its existence. How often has the expression “if these wall could talk” been thought of or spoken? Well, to me they do talk. There is a whisper in every dark crevasse, a stately remark in the most corroded metal, an exclamation in every bubble of...
About the Artist Steve Pitts lives in Ardmore, Tennessee. A graduate of University of Alabama in Huntsville, he has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. His other interests include caving, photography, pipe organs, military science, Hatha yoga and mountain climbing.
From reclaimed wood I lathe turn; bowls, vases, platters and lamps. Crushed stone and metal inlays.
Gary Reichow, a native of Australia, began his career with a four-year apprenticeship in carpentry and joinery where he learned the fundamentals of carpentry and wood design. During his early years in the industry, Gary developed his philosophy of attention to detail when he worked with a luxury...
In 1974 Mark migrated south to Austin, Texas to attend the University of Texas majoring in English Literature. He and his brother supplemented their income by making handmade kaleidoscopes and selling them on “the drag”. After completing his education, Mark and his brother Peach went into scope...
Taylor Ross is the Director and founder of WaterWood LLC. I love wood. Equally, I love creating what is beautiful and useful from wood. My team is the best. They actually do better, more precise work than I do. I am not the world's best carpenter. I am just an idea man with a passion for...