- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
My fourth grade teacher asked each of us what we wanted to be when we grew up and without hesitation I decided that I would become an artist. As the years passed my convictions only grew stronger. It seemed it was not only a vocation, but some inner calling that I could not deviate from. After...
My process is an acid etch technique, primarily used in making jewelry. I work with mainly copper for its beauty and richness. All of my framed pieces are mounted to the outside of the glass. It is an optical illusion which allows for a tactile experience. Living where I do, I am drawn to Florida...
Scott and Jenny Martin
Our designs emphasize vivid eye catching custom made glazes. We imbue each form with a soft subtle motion inspired by water and waves. We make both large scale decorative vases and wall art, as well as high end unique functional wares. The appreciation for symmetry and line is present in every...
Bob and Mark Matthews
"I combine metals such as copper, brass, aluminum, steel and stainless steel with lacquer, patinas, and other processes to create three-dimensional wall sculptures, most are free form, some framed".
ERIKA LYNN, THE DESIGNER AND MAKER Shoes are a way to say who you are without having to speak... Erika Lynn graduated, Magna Cum Laude, from Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Accessory Design. At SCAD she learned how to design and make footwear, handbags, and other leather...
Justin and Melanie McKenney
"The inspiration to create our line of slip-cast functional pottery comes from nature. By translating nature's designs into clay we are able to invoke a new appreciation for everyday objects. Fruits and vegetables have such a variety of shapes, colors, and textures. We are intrigued by the...
My raku is unique because of the copper raku glaze that I developed. The magic of the fire brings out the colors of copper. Each piece captures the fire in a different way and the end result is that each piece, either hand built or thrown, has its own unique colors. I love to design and build a...