- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
I have been a weaver/woodworker for nearly 45 years. With the gift of a loom while in college at Michigan State University I started to learn and understand the diverse uses for woven fabrics mixed with other materials especially woods and metals. Graduating in 1972 with a degree in Arts and...
Located in Eagle Springs, NC, Sittin’ Easy is the creation of Walter Harper, who earned his master’s degree in Industrial Arts and Product Design at N.C. State University. He taught Industrial Arts, and designed and made furniture for several companies before founding Sittin’ Easy in 1978. While...
Geoffrey Aaron Harris
My Original Digital Paintings, created entirely on the computer, are inspired by my collection and passion for antique toys and games. I strive to create unique and contemporary artwork with a nostalgic quality. I create my Digital Paintings on a 27 inch Apple iMac with the use of a WACOM graphics...
Michael and Linda Hatley
I have been around wood most of my life. My grandfather started a retail lumber yard in 1946. My dad and uncle took over the business. I started working there when I was 14 years old. I worked in the shop and was taught how to run woodworking machinery. I now have my own carpentry and woodworking...
What you will see here are a variety of rugs made by different techniques, woven, tufted and hooked and a combination of all three. Many of the rugs are made with a shuttle hook, a wooden and brass hand tool distinctly American in origin (1870) and with a later hand tool, a Rumpelstiltskin hand...
Wrapping the body with my painting imagery, fine wearable silk becomes my canvas. The fluidity of applying color with dyes continues to captivate me as I continue to push the limits of dyeing. This medium provides a perfect process for interpreting the beauty and mystery of nature, and the body...
Heidi is one of the most distinctive, visionary designers in eye-catching knitwear fashion. Her style is consistently inventive, exciting and relentlessly surprising. Career #1 was all about music & a successful radio career that covered New York City, Chicago & Miami. Radio station voice...
*/ "I've always had a passion for fashion and fiber so I started my company Knitty Gritty by Sara. My garments are made using a technique called nuno felting. I also love to eco print using gifts from the earth! "
I hand weave my fabrics on 8-harness foot-powered floor looms with colorful plant fiber yarns.