- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Craig Dietrich served our country as a U.S. Naval photographer during the Gulf War, where his thirst for adventure was born when he was given the opportunity to travel. After leaving the Navy, Craig became a scuba instructor and later put together his two great loves of photography and scuba and...
JP Diroll Diroll
As a photographer, my true subject is light. I work almost strictly outdoors so my work lives and dies with the sun and ambient light. When looking upon a scene, if the light is not pleasing, unique, or interesting, chances are I am not going to click my camera’s shutter. I do, on occasion, take a...
Chris has always had a love for the underwater world. It all started when he was a very young child and his family took a road trip all the way from Southern Illinois to the beaches of Florida. Once he was back home to the corn fields, Chris always dreamt of being somewhere near the water. After he...
"I started Coles Corner in 1986, where I began as a art/craft business. I have been fortunate enough to have raised my family by creating the work that I enjoy so much, for the past 29 years. Although art shows are my main business, I am also a freelance photographer for a local newspaper, as well...
"I have been exhibiting my photography at art shows all over the country for 30 years. Taking my camera everywhere I go, I take photographs, in my own unique style and transfer them onto canvas, in a process that I have developed and refined through the years."
Sean Curran and Emma Schuster
We take original photography and place them into matting. We then pair the photo with a quote or verse written by hand in calligraphy.
Jana creates her Black and White images by using natural light to photograph architecture and nature as well as the human figure. She individually prints each photograph using traditional darkroom techniques on fiber base, mat surface on Photographic paper. She then selenium tones the custom prints...
Martha Everson is all about enjoying life on the coast; beach combing, sailing, entertaining friends, digging toes in the sand, watching sunsets and enjoying summer storms. Whether she's in southern California, Florida, South Carolina or at home near Boston, Martha is never far from the water. Her...
"Hi, I’m Nancy Falco . I invite you to explore my work and to learn more about the photographer behind the lens. As a born go-getter, I give 100% to every new project I take on. It’s my firm belief that a good challenge pushes you to grow and develop, which is why I make a point of seeking out new...
Angela and Ryan Feipel
"Photography has always been a large part of Ryan Feipel's life. Whether sitting on a mountain side waiting for the right light or hiking for miles to find the best scene photography has helped to show him the time of his life. As a self-taught photographer, Ryan continually strives to capture...