- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove digital art filter digital art
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
The aesthetics of Wabi-Sabi found me before I knew of its existence. How often has the expression “if these wall could talk” been thought of or spoken? Well, to me they do talk. There is a whisper in every dark crevasse, a stately remark in the most corroded metal, an exclamation in every bubble of...
I design and weave the fabric, using unique colors and textures of yarn to create my Wearable Art. ~Diane Perry
About the Artist Steve Pitts lives in Ardmore, Tennessee. A graduate of University of Alabama in Huntsville, he has a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering. His other interests include caving, photography, pipe organs, military science, Hatha yoga and mountain climbing.
"From the moment my dye ladened brush touched the silk and I experienced the generosity and hunger of that fabric to receive it, there was no turning back for me. I was drawn as a moth to light." "In the studio, I am a caterpillar. When I emerge, all you see are the brilliant colors of the...
"My designs are geometrically oriented. I love asymmetry and color that is balanced. From subtle (not boring) to bright and bold and everything in between, color and its placement are very important. Any of my pieces can be worn day or night. Accessorize for many different occasions!"
"Inna Schoeler creates unique handmade luxury knitwear and accessories. Her innovative approach updates the traditional techniques of knitting, crochet and weaving, while blending the finest yarns together to create distinctive twenty-first century clothing. You can purchase Foxxy Chique wearables...
About - Hand Printed Silks For almost 20 years I have been creating one-of-a-kind, high quality and vibrant statement pieces. I hand-print my artwork and designs onto fine and raw silk fabrics. Colors are never repeated allowing each print to be unique. The results are extraordinary wearable art...
"My art is eco printing, a melding of traditional natural dyeing with contact printing. Leaves in close contact with silk are steamed and/or boiled. Resulting color/design provided by the leaves".
Jes believes that clothing should fit and flatter the body. Size is irrelevant, because with the correct fit a woman can be comfortable, look great and feel wonderful about herself! The sizes I create range from sizes XXS - 4XL. These sizes really represent the women in my family which is a...