- (-) Remove bronze sculpture filter bronze sculpture
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Chris Carr was born in North Carolina, but has lived in Orlando, FL for more than 20 years. He’s always felt a drive to create, and has done so via many outlets and mediums, but it was photography that captured and held his attention. The search for unique perspectives that reveal something new in...
My father, being in the Air Force used the opportunity to raise me over seas. We lived in Italy, Netherlands and Germany. He always had us stationed miles away from the base, exposing me to their way of life. The local cultures and the old world feel of the towns influenced me a great deal and that...
Fiber painter on clothing and pillows, on silk, suedes, one of a kind, brilliant colors, washable.
Cam Chapman grew up in Seattle, Washington. There as a young sports photographer who deftly immortalized racing machines, he discovered his life's passion. In 1979, he moved to Chicago to launch his commercial business, Cam Chapman Photography, Inc. For more than 25 years, Cam's photos have defined...
Photography mostly printed in canvas. I always show a movement or action in every picture, from one canvas to the near one. Almost all sets are two canvases, sometimes joined by any element (ex: rope) ~Enrique Chavez
Michael Chen’s a Magnum Photographer and Awards winning photographer. Constantly challenging himself to reach new frontiers. For more than twenty-five years, he has documented in over forty countries on six continents. Views the world through his lens looking for the peoples, cultures and places...
I am a Potter. A Craftsman. My art comes from a long term relationship between my materials, my tools and my heart. My primary material is clay, Red Clay in particular. I became serious about red clay while throwing at a Pottery in Vass NC somewhere around 1980. At that time we were making a lot...
I have a passion for capturing the light, texture and forms of the natural world, and conveying them in a way that makes this inherent beauty and mystery available to the viewer. I have these produced as high quality metal wall art that will bring that beauty directly into peoples home and offices...
Cindy Walpole and Chuck Fritsch
We photograph in Costa Rica because it is the country where I grew up and where my family and many of my friends still live. First hand knowledge of the geography and available resources help us solve the logistical puzzles that traveling in the humid tropics with 150 pounds of equipment can entail...