- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove misc filter misc
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Hello! I'm Stefanie Babb, a writer and self taught artist living in South Florida. My inspiration is drawn from my world travels, whether it be landscapes, oceans, or the light reflecting through the skies and clouds. I work primarily with alcohol ink on yupo paper or canvas to achieve the ethereal...
Growing up in Germany, Ireland and France, and spending much of his life traveling, Amine became very inspired by the nature and history of the cultures and countries he has visited. After living in Ireland from age 12 to 17, he left home and moved to Paris. He tried his hand in many trades, but...
I've always loved painting on my free time! As I was growing up I could copy anything around me on just about any surface, using every medium possible (pastel, aquarella, pencils, markers, e.x…) and in any scale I chose. Not long after, I started freelancing murals at professional and private...
Leslie Ballard was an acrylic art hobbyist for years. Her mother was an acrylic painter and it was an easy walk into the world of acrylics. Then she discovered resin as an art medium! Her passion for this form of art is evident in her large, vibrant pieces. Her resin art has taken her from...
I guess I have always been an artist... as a child, I found creative outlets in drawing, tracing, coloring and imitating cartoons from just watching TV. I now consider myself a mixed media artist since I cannot stick to only one medium. I always find new ways to incorporate any new medium possible...
My goal as an artist is to create paintings that produce an instant uplifting feeling. Acrylics, vibrant colors, brushes and hands are the tools I use, and my sense of whimsy has appealed to art lovers of all ages. Art has been a constant in my life; a source of peace and serenity. It is a passion...
After turning to art as a second career in 2003, Fairfax VA artist Jill Banks dove in head first and has been up to her elbows in paint ever since. She’s set up her easel in towns all across the country and closer to home. Spent three days in her NYC hotel room shower equipped with floor to ceiling...
"I am drawn to the qualities in my work that inspire my life. I like my work to exude strength in composition, color and texture. I employ bold brush strokes and will define objects with line to give them power. My compositions are straight forward, my color is brilliant and the line is strong. I...
"Ancient Mariners made fish rubbings (Gyotaku) while out at sea hundreds of years ago in Asian seas. These images captured what the fish looked like, while the actual fish would be cleaned and packed in salt boxes for the long trip home. Now you can own an Original Fish Rubbing I've made in Florida...
World traveler, Blair Barbour, spent her youth between the art scene in Philadelphia and skeet shooting in the back woods of Virginia. She is a big part of the local animal advocacy scene, winning Miss Pinup Philadelphia 2014 and helping to raise awareness for breed discrimination through the...