- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I make metal work using copper, brass and silver which include purses, belt buckles, scarf/shawl pins and rings, picture frames, purse hangers, eye glass pins, and some rings. My designs are one-of-a-kind. I never use molds and I make sure the pieces are lead-free. I design the pieces, cut the...
Fiber painter on clothing and pillows, on silk, suedes, one of a kind, brilliant colors, washable.
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
Cindy Anne Ciarcia
"Over the years I have ventured into many different areas to help satisfy my strong desire to be artistic: hair styling, stained glass, leather work, and custom home decorating. Recently, I discovered a new outlet to express my creative talents, developing fashionable clothing using an ancient...
"Twogether Charms were originally inspired by the desire to feel connected with a loved one who was traveling afar. We created the first pendant so that a central heart could be removed and given to another so that when they returned they would also return their heart. The design then began to...
"I am a textile designer and artist from Zimbabwe, currently residing in Mocksville, NC. I hand paint with many different methods, such as Batik, Shibori, tray dying, salt and watercolor applications. All items start out as a white blank canvas! The Batik method is the application of melted wax,...
Welcome to Sacred Seed Designs. Thank You So Much for Taking Interest In My Creations! I've Been a Crafter & Creator My Whole Life. I Love Working with My Hands and Bringing New Ideas Into Existence. My Goal is to Create Beautiful Unique Adornments made from Ethically Sourced Materials. I Have...