- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Colby Clayworks is a pottery established and run by Bill and Patti Colby in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
Louis and Christine Colombarini
Our fascination with Egyptian and Pre-Columbian artifacts, the delight of dogs, cats, and the rural Tennessee life style, along with our enduring romance with clay are the important elements of our creative direction. These personal preferences provide a foundation of ideas in which we conceive our...
Chris and Lynn Corrie
Chris and Lynn Corrie have been making things all of their lives. As children, it was go-carts, tree-houses, papier-mache objects, models, doll houses. In college, they studied jewelry-making, clay, painting, lithography, print making, and every other form of “making things” that they had...
Hand pulled etchings using copper plates printed on fine paper. Each meticulously hand colored.
Paul Counts has been an accomplished glass artist since completing his formal arts education in 1985. He received his B.A. in Glass/Ceramics from Cal State Fullerton University in 1983 followed by his M.A. in glass in 1985 from the same university. After graduating with his degrees from Cal State...
J Bird Cremeans
"I still remember the first time I decided that selling my artwork was the only thing I wanted to do. I was 6 or 7 and my mom was driving me home from school when I saw a young man trying to sell his artwork on his driveway. I asked my mom what the man was doing and she explained that he was trying...
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".
I believe the desire to create art has always been with me. From a very young age, I remember escaping to the quiet solitude of my drawing…it was second nature to me, like tying my shoes and riding my bike. A contemporary realist, with degrees in fine art and education, I am an artist who creates...
Charles & Caryn D'Onofrio Leather handbags are designed to fit the customer needs. D'Onofrio says, "If I have a zipper that needs to be matched, I'll send it to my tannery, they'll create the leather with the piece, matching every detail...every time I design a new bag, I incorporate the best...