- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
I am just a craftsman in an ANCIENT ART-FORM. Sculpture is an ancient art-form; the lost wax casting process has hardly changed over the course of the past couple thousand years and it is a truism accepted by many that most everything has been depicted before over the course of those millennia –...
"As an artist, I create with the oldest medium known to humans: Stone. Specifically, marble and granite. By sandcarving marble and granite tiles, I create low relief two-dimensional art forms. My etchings employ minimalist, linear, feminine forms, the softness of which, contrasts with the hardness...
Loura and Gregg Dobbs
Figurative Artist Loura Parks Dobbs attended Boston University, the University of New Hampshire and the Skowhegan School of Art before settling at the Naguib School of Sculpture on the shores of Lake Michigan just outside of Chicago, beginning her education in the classic style of full figure...
"Janet Donnangelo's work has a natural theme. Vines may adorn a piece or erupt through vessel walls creating a dramatic effect. Nature abounds from her work as she combines wheel thrown vessels and hand-made leaf interpretations to form her signature style. She enjoys creating both functional and...
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
Growing up on a farm in a small town in Indiana has influenced my outlook of many things in my life. A thought that everything is made to be used for a specific reason has been planted in me. When the time is taken to create something there must be a purpose for that object, and a set process to...
In what now seems like a previous life, I worked as an industrial designer for companies such as DuPont, Xerox and Boeing. Now, working as a sculptor, I use that knowledge to create a wide variety of dimensional artwork using many different materials. That’s my advantage, unlike most artists who...
Evan Everhart is a self-taught metal sculptor, creating art full-time for 19 years. He gained experience with metal working at a local steel company for 10 years. Passion for the arts and nature led him to create art from steel, challenging himself to transform scrap metal into a strong and...
A union between sculpture and painting. Bronze and ceramic sculptures with painted ceramic bowls.
Find David at an art show to see more of his beautiful wheel thrown stoneware vessels. When not creating pottery, he is still in the studio making a rather unique clay product... The Precision Art Putter was developed by David Fernandez. David and his wife, Alexa Modderno, own and operate Seagrove...