- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"I was born and raised in west Tennessee. I have always been interested in the arts so that led me to pursue a degree in art at East Tennessee State University. I was drawn to this University because of the art department’s amazing facilities and the beauty of the Appalachian mountain range within...
"I've been a potter in Maine since 1973, operating as Mountain Street Pottery since 1984. I work in stoneware and porcelain clays, firing them to 2300 F in a gas-fired kiln of my own design. I mix my own stoneware clay using a formula I developed over the years which has excellent workability and...
Angelo Fico & Karen Naylor
Hand blown glass created by traditional glass blowing techniques along with brute force and stubbornness. We start by mixing sand and chemicals crank that up a couple thousand degrees then make stuff.
Gorgeous & unique genuine crocodile, python, stingray & leather handbags, belts & gift items.
"I have always been a crafty sort of person but did not begin my 'art' career until I was in my 40s, and then, it was by accident"... A girlfriend wanted to take a class in stained glass but didn’t want to go alone, so I signed up too. Little did I know that six weeks later I would be hooked. ...
Randy L. Kuntz brings to the art community a very diverse and atypical background for an artist. Randy attended Purdue University on a full athletic scholarship in football. He was a member of Purdue’s 1967 Rose Bowl Championship team. After graduation he went on to a full career as a teacher,...
LaBrecque Glassworks is the studio of glass artist Ben LaBrecque. Until Ben's discovery of glass as an artistic medium, he had dabbled in many other art forms including sketching, painting, and pottery with interest, but certainly not obsession. Once Ben discovered glass, his artistic and creative...
I blow glass in a continuous process in which I add all colors, handles, feet and bits while hot.
TRAVEL THE WORLD, AND MAKE WHAT YOU ARE INSPIRED BY... That is the theme of my life, and my glass art inspiration. I have been blowing glass professionally for 16 years. Throughout this time I have been traveling the World seeking inspiration for my life and art. Through various mountaineering ...