- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
In 1981 I was introduced to the world of color and design through fiber art, which quickly became a passion for me. I eventually moved into painting for the unlimited expression it provides, but stayed close to my fiber roots by choosing silk as my canvas. It is an unforgiving canvas in many...
David Goldhagen’s sculptural forms and massive handblown glass platters are distinguished by his unique style. His painterly approach to art glass marries bold colors to brilliant, clear crystal in a clean, modern style. Using traditional glassblowing methods thousands of years old, David...
"Life is a journey; we all evolve into what we are at the present based on the experiences of our past. I have been studying pottery and creating clay sculptures for over 20 years. I have found that all my life experiences have influenced how I create my art. My life journey started in the Medical...
Ryan Gothrup has been producing one of a kind glass objects for eighteen years. Gothrup received his B.F.A. from Kent State University and received his M.F.A. from Virginia Commonwealth University. He exhibits and sells his glass across the country. Gothrup Glass exemplifies a combination of...
Jeremy and Chelsea Griffith
Jeremy & Chelsea Griffith are a husband and wife glassblowing team. They received their degrees in glass sculpture from Rochester Institute of Technology, and currently maintain a private studio in the rolling hills of Southern Illinois with their two young daughters, Sophiana and Sadelle. “...
I have been a weaver/woodworker for nearly 45 years. With the gift of a loom while in college at Michigan State University I started to learn and understand the diverse uses for woven fabrics mixed with other materials especially woods and metals. Graduating in 1972 with a degree in Arts and...
"I create fused & kiln formed glass Judaica and Art Objects. Pieces that are more than just fused glass, but glass that is infused with vibrant color and life. For the thirty five years that I have lived in Arizona, I have described myself as, as Colorful as the Desert Sky at Dusk. Now I create...
"I make contemporary abstract objects,wall panels & tables in kiln-formed colored & etched clear glass using heat & gravity to manipulate light, color & shape. Sandcarved patterns embellish each piece".