- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Robert and Faye Boyce
Arizona artist Robert Boyce creates his pieces using plasma cut copper, using fire on both sides of the copper for the colors and patterns. He makes fire-painted copper wall art using grinders for the depth. He also makes copper and glass illusion art with fire painted wind wings.
I weld steel, using a torch to cut and bend it. I often use found objects such as horse shoes, tools and auto parts to create my life size sculptures.
Michael Braun was raised in Rye N.Y. He studied industrial design at the University of Bridgeport. In his early twenties, Michael became fascinated with color, feel and designs of fabrics. He turned this passion into art that he could wear. Not only did he design clothes, but he often hand painted...
After graduation from the Cleveland Institute of Art in 1988, I had the opportunity to use my traveling scholarship (Helen Greene Perry) to study in detail the megalithic structures in Ireland, England, and other European countries. Stonehenge, New Grange, Knowth, and the many other mysterious...
"I am a self-taught mosaic artist who first started when an illness sidelined me from my very physical job. Necessity drove me into the art world, but my poor health quickly showed its silver lining when I fell in love with the mosaic art form. The deal was sealed when I began creating my own...
Plywood panel construction, collage of vintage text and technical drawings, layered with a painted image in acrylic, charcoal, oil and resin.
Hand carved/shaped sailboats created with vintage metals, recycled elements, and natural components. Each piece is individually created without the use of heavy machinery.
Isaac and Randy Brooks
Hand-carved and hand-painted sculptures of fish and birds. All carved from repurposed cypress.