- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Throughout my lifetime in the area of art, I have been driven to embrace my unique way of thinking, creating and designing. I enjoy applying my energy in ways that are thought provoking and inspirational. My artwork integrates the transparency of glass with beautiful splashes of color, and the...
He has been a full time working artist for over 25 years, exhibiting in over one hundred juried art shows throughout the country. John’s work is a reflection of his time spent on the Pacific Coast. The relevance and infinite character of the ocean fuels his senses and imagination. Now living in...
As we experience one moment in time we are informed by the past and look toward the mystery of the next. My work combines the long tradition of quilting with a variety of textiles made from ancient woven forms of ikat and hand dyed cottons and silks. These forms transcend cultural boundaries and...
"Hand Jive started in the mid 90's out of a love of fashion and art. The vision for the company originated from frustration during monthly shopping trips, unable to find interesting, (and flattering) clothing for the "post junior" masses. That's when we started doing monthly "studio nights",...
"I work in stoneware and porcelain, using slab, wheel and pinch methods to convey my ideas. I use images of the natural world—animal and plant images, textures and patterns".
Jerry Ann Dowdle
"My goal is to transform used (tattered) textiles into wearables that are thought provoking, aesthetically pleasing, and flattering to wear. Recycled wool sweater fiber, for example, is manipulated using a combination of felting, dying, and sewing techniques. The loosely woven wool fiber is...
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
"Using hand and power tools, I create unique, functional kitchen accessories from North American Hardwoods, including some locally salvaged trees".
Tom Dumke and his wife, Linda, are the people behind the scenes at Thomas William Furniture. Tom is the artist who selects the lumber and then crafts some of the most amazing furniture you have ever seen. Tom then schedules for a professional delivery, or he will happily deliver the items...
Some of Debi’s favorite themes are fantasy fairies, dragonflies and butterflies, where the choices of her glass and jewels make her art stand out and earn her commissions as well as purchases at the shows themselves. Her love of the ocean is depicted frequently in original pieces of artwork that...