- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I’m a poet, a dancer, a singer, an actress and a decoupage collage master. An artist all my life, now I’m having a romance with glass. My beads are created in the magic of fire! I love color and movement, whimsical and funky, unique and rare, stylish and exquisite, unusual, esoteric, eccentric and...
The art is painted with acrylic paint then photographed, digitally enhanced and printed on acrylic
I work in fine silver, precious metal, and clay and hand sculpt my designs. I add gems and patinas after firing at 1650 degrees in a kiln. The pieces are then hand finished and buffed to a high shine.
I have dedicated the last 20 years to designing with metal and blown glass, striving to find a balance between rich color and fluid movement. My interest in metalworking started in college with jewelry making which later turned into much larger scale sculptural pieces. My larger work incorporates...
Raised in Durham County, England, an exchange student visit to Florida eventually led to Michael's residency in the United States. A geographical cure to Wisconsin in 1979 resulted in a fortuitous visit to a used bookstore where he purchased a book on British Etchers. So engaged by this discovery,...
From an early age I realized I could create objects of any kid’s desire from just found bits of wire – tin can motorcars and bicycles. In later life, I rediscovered this simple joyful art form.
Having the amenities of home and the luxury of time allows her to be able to do in-depth photographic studies during different times of the day. It gives her the best setting for the shadows and light that will later build her work. Her favorite subject matter is old architecture, historic...
I hand-cut all the focal stones in my handmade sterling silver jewelry. All silver begins as either wire or sheet and is fabricated into my pieces.
Robert and Faye Boyce
Arizona artist Robert Boyce creates his pieces using plasma cut copper, using fire on both sides of the copper for the colors and patterns. He makes fire-painted copper wall art using grinders for the depth. He also makes copper and glass illusion art with fire painted wind wings.