- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"My hybrid optical art printmaking process can be used to create either animated graphics or three-dimensional imagery. The basis for my art is a technique invented in the early 1900s to make 3D pictures that could be viewed without special glasses or viewing instruments. The ability to create...
Neil R. Brown is a self-taught photographer with a BA in Fine Arts from the Kansas City Art Institute. Neil uses natural light to capture the mood and feel of the places he travels and people he meets. Neil specializes in black and white photographs developed in a dark room. He has recently started...
''My photographic journey began with love. I shared many years with a great dog, and bff Spark. Together we hiked countless miles through the woods, across mountains, down sidewalks and along two oceans. It was during this time I purchased my first Nikon SLR to document our companionship and...
Michael grew up in Albany, Georgia. He later moved to Atlanta and graduated from the Art Institute of Atlanta. After spending most of his life in the capital of the New South, Michael considers himself a native of Atlanta - a city that has the best of everything he loves. As a child, Michael lived...
Scot was raised in an Italian family, born of parents whose families immigrated to the White Mountains of Maine from Tuscany and Calabria, respectively. Trained in the classical arts, he studied at the University of Maine for his Undergraduate degree, and received a Teaching Assistantship in Studio...
My photographic journey was born out of my love of travel, something I had discovered long before I ever picked up a serious camera. I had a small point and shoot to take snapshots of places I'd been and people I'd met and on occasion attempted and "artsy" shot. It wasn't until halfway through a...
"It is my hope to capture images that will inspire people to get out and enjoy nature for themselves. There's nothing quite like seeing a beautiful landscape with your own eyes, taking it all in with a deep breath, to make you feel more alive than ever. "
"From woodworking to sculpting to landscaping, I love to create with my hands. I use a variety of materials and I am always trying something new although I have determined my preference for natural materials and works celebrating the natural beauty and forces of the Rocky Mountains. All of my...
"I am inspired by colorful places and old world architecture, as well as “moody” skies and beautiful sunrises and sunsets. These are all my interpretations of how I see the world around me, and if you have been to these wonderful destinations or are inspired to go, you will feel as if you are there...