- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"Hand Jive started in the mid 90's out of a love of fashion and art. The vision for the company originated from frustration during monthly shopping trips, unable to find interesting, (and flattering) clothing for the "post junior" masses. That's when we started doing monthly "studio nights",...
Jerry Ann Dowdle
"My goal is to transform used (tattered) textiles into wearables that are thought provoking, aesthetically pleasing, and flattering to wear. Recycled wool sweater fiber, for example, is manipulated using a combination of felting, dying, and sewing techniques. The loosely woven wool fiber is...
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.
"Using hand and power tools, I create unique, functional kitchen accessories from North American Hardwoods, including some locally salvaged trees".
Tom Dumke and his wife, Linda, are the people behind the scenes at Thomas William Furniture. Tom is the artist who selects the lumber and then crafts some of the most amazing furniture you have ever seen. Tom then schedules for a professional delivery, or he will happily deliver the items...
Joseph Craig English
From the beginning of his life, Joseph Craig English was destined to become an artist. His mother ordained it, telling his father before he was born, that if this baby was a boy he would be an artist. As soon as he was able to hold a brush, he was encouraged to paint. His early efforts were...
Robert & Tor Erickson
Our story starts with a young man from Nebraska who decided he didn’t want to be a dentist after all and hitchhiked west to follow his dream of building furniture by hand. On arriving in California Robert Erickson met renowned poet Gary Snyder who invited the Nebraskan to spend a summer helping him...
"My name is Matt and I'm a proud father of two teenage sons. I recently left my job of 30 years to devote all of my time to being creative. I am a hands-on kind of guy that loves tinkering in the woodshop. After many years of ideas and plans roaming through my head, I've finally had many of those...
I have been making and selling artwork through art fairs and galleries since I was 15 years old. For the last 25 years, I have been fortunate to do what I love and be paid for it. I have created and sold jewelry, fused glass and Metal Quilts & mirrors. But art, like life, must evolve. With...
The Son of a Slovenian is a guy named Mitch Evans. A resident of Baton Rouge since the summer of 1976. And yes, he really is a son of a Slovenian. The name is a homage to his mother Joida Turk Evans, who planted the seed of artistic creativity long ago……a sincere thanks to this wonderful and...