- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
"Offering durable, comfortable and highly functional products, White Forest Spoons is your trusted source for excellent handmade wooden kitchen utensils. Since 1992, our products have found their way into the homes and hearts of countless clients, becoming favorite tools of chefs nationwide. Each...
"Working with wood has taught me that I do not have to stay within the lines. Sometimes I start out with a line drawing or blue print and make a copy of what is on the paper. Sometimes I start out with a piece of wood and an idea and create something beautiful. I often start out with one idea and...
My love for wood began when I was a child refinishing wood furniture with my Dad. I also mixed colors in the textile industry and painted corporate art in California for a few years. The latter two were rich experiences in colors, textures and salable art, on a professional level. I have...
Leslie Young and Mike Browne
"Welcome to Rustling Palms Studio! Sharing a love for making things with our hands, we often talked of working together on projects even though we were each creative in different mediums. Both of us had always been drawn to the inherent beauty of wooden items – the stunning grain patterns, the rich...
Lance & Vicki Munn
We are a husband and wife collaboration of over 40 years making furniture for customers who are searching for unique and custom pieces. Our work reflects our life style, we like to keep things simple and close to our heart. We strive to make functional things of beauty. we have been fortunate to...
"Ironwood & Vine Studio Is the Creative venture of Dean L. Myton It is my goal to create functional art from found objects, unique recycled materials, and fabricated steel. Items that reuse what others discard and give them a new life to enhance their environment rather than burden it. Where...
"Using the finest would Mother Nature can provide. I have been using traditional joint such as mortis".