- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"I am a self-taught mosaic artist who first started when an illness sidelined me from my very physical job. Necessity drove me into the art world, but my poor health quickly showed its silver lining when I fell in love with the mosaic art form. The deal was sealed when I began creating my own...
Plywood panel construction, collage of vintage text and technical drawings, layered with a painted image in acrylic, charcoal, oil and resin.
Hand carved/shaped sailboats created with vintage metals, recycled elements, and natural components. Each piece is individually created without the use of heavy machinery.
From an early age it was clear that Scott had a unique “ability to see”. Growing up attending photo shoots with his father, an Art Director at Kodak, Scott began his journey by learning the basics of photography. During this time, he had the opportunity to meet many photographers with different...
I am a native Texan, but have since lived all over the US and Canada. I nurtured my love of art with a BFA in Design at Abilene Christian University, and went on to cultivate my creative interests at Syracuse University with an MFA, dabbling in all kinds of studio art. Before...
Twenty plus years ago, I was inspired to take some scrap leather hides and just start cutting them. I didn’t expect much when I started, but I continued anyway. And so I was cutting them. And then layering them. Then I glued them and was layering even more. Next thing I knew, it was there right in...
"My hybrid optical art printmaking process can be used to create either animated graphics or three-dimensional imagery. The basis for my art is a technique invented in the early 1900s to make 3D pictures that could be viewed without special glasses or viewing instruments. The ability to create...
Neil R. Brown is a self-taught photographer with a BA in Fine Arts from the Kansas City Art Institute. Neil uses natural light to capture the mood and feel of the places he travels and people he meets. Neil specializes in black and white photographs developed in a dark room. He has recently started...
''My photographic journey began with love. I shared many years with a great dog, and bff Spark. Together we hiked countless miles through the woods, across mountains, down sidewalks and along two oceans. It was during this time I purchased my first Nikon SLR to document our companionship and...
"I am Mercedes Jewel Brunelli, Designer of the "Jewel Collection". I have always had a love for fashion and the Arts, even as a young girl growing up in Upstate New York. My greatest inspiration came from my grandmother, whose love and enthusiasm to create influenced my own passion for design....