- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
I’ve been enthralled with wildlife and nature as long as I can remember. Growing up in Tennessee and going to the Smokey Mountains on vacations with my family gave me the push to move to photography to record the things I love. Using my subscription to National Geographic I was always finding a new...
For almost 30 years photography has captured my soul as a means of expression, a way to dot the “I” in my life. When my close friend and fellow photographer, Hillary Sloss, asked why I keep photographing, I told her, “I can’t not do it.” And it is truly that simple!! Photography has taken leaps of...
Gerome Bonner was born and raised in Texas. He is a self-taught professional photographer specializing in fine art landscape, seascape, and just about any beautiful view. Throughout his life, Gerome has always been fascinated by the arts whether through poetry, music or abstract art. He has had...
Jennifer Bonset is a Florida-born artist with a broad spectrum of interests, styles and creative methods. Her paintings range from incredibly detailed portraiture to whimsical dancing sea life. Jennifer creates assemblage pieces in Dia de los Muertos and seashell themes, as well as jewelry in...
Wendy Boucher’s art is all about paper, but the roots of her work are in painting. The pieces resemble paintings in composition and color but obtain added texture and story from the use of paper. Boucher studied watercolor painting when she received her undergraduate degree in art at Southern...
For over forty years we have been designing and making distinctive, quality leather goods. At this point on our careers we are producing the best work of our lives. Our original designs are functional, long lasting, and one of a kind. Many of our customers have described our purses as " A work of...
originally from Germany, Christina Boy attended the Craft and Material Studies program at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia. After completing her BFA in 2007 she headed off to the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina where she had been awarded a 2-year Core Fellowship...
My photographic images are mainly of Florida’s natural scenery and historic places of interest. I was born in the small Florida coastal town of Apalachicola, grew up in the Florida Panhandle playing on the beaches and camping in the state parks with my family, where I developed my love of the...