- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Everything that I do is freehand!!! I never use computers, stencils, compasses, rulers, or a magnifying glass! It's just my steady hand, imagination, and good eye sight! I just create what I feel!
People have always been curious to learn about the creative process. “Where do you get your ideas?… How long does it take?… Do you draw it first?”… etc. When I am asked these questions, here is what I have to say about my process: In the past, I have occasionally had a complete and preconceived...
Materials are copper, aluminum and steel bend and shape metals according to the sketches.
"I am an artist blacksmith, the techniques I use have been used by smiths around the world for thousands of years. I use traditional forging techniques and joinery to create contemporary work. I start with metal cut to a predetermined length and heat it in one of my forges, I use both coke and...
He is an inspirational self-taught artist from Albany, Georgia. He grew up surrounded by African American art in his family home. He discovered his artistic talent in his senior year, where he was a standout Basketball Player at Westover High School. He has a passion for art and his work is full of...
"I am a full time metal sculptor from Massachusetts. I design both large-scale sculptures for individual installation with private collectors and temporary public exhibits full of multiple pieces. My love for art lies in abstract geometrics, and much of my body of work encompasses the clean simple...
"A native of Michigan, I first began producing dimensional art in the early 1960’s in Savannah, Georgia. My first works used wooden frames and strategically placed parachute shroud lines. Since 1968 I have been working with metals and an oxygen/acetylene torch. Though some early pieces used such...
Born in Baltimore Maryland, Eric was brought up in a unique environment. Eric's father, Ed Shupe, took full custody of him and took him on a 9 year walk-about across the country. He grew up in nudist colonies, tree houses in the red wood forest, and in tiki huts on the beaches of Hawaii to name a...
Ron Stinson is a metal sculptor. Originally from the Pittsburgh area, he has been designing and creating metal sculptures for over forty years. He developes many designs from his study of nature and the use of repeating patterns. Ron strives to capture a sense of motion by filling the three...
J. B. Sullivan’s critters and creatures cause young and old alike to peer closely at his graphite drawings. Hundreds of pencil strokes go into each piece, resulting in a realistic style of immense detail. A raconteur himself, Sullivan’s art conveys an unforgettable story. A rare Colorado native,...