- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
All of my windchimes and butterflies are made from natural materials. I use natural stone that I cut and hand polish such as agate quartz crystal jasper and obsidian. For the tops of my chimes I use rare domestic and exotic woods some of which I turn on a lathe. I tune my chimes to give specific...
"I love taking something that is old or has been discarded and repurposing it into an interesting and beautiful piece of art. I live in sunny Longboat Key, Florida with my husband and enjoy spending time creating in my studio. I love vintage mannequins, rusty stuff, wood, mixed media, plaster,...
Artist Greg Cassell moved to the Space Coast in 1966. Living the coastal life, he was immediately drawn to water. He quickly became an avid fisherman, surfer, skiing and anything else under the sun and in the waterways. Since the 70s, Greg has dedicated he’s professional career producing and...
"Panoramic 2D mixed media , using my own textured papers & acrylics applied onto faux painted wood".
Since I was a kid, I have loved working with color. My pieces start with abstract painted wood panels. The piece is built in layers with the strongest colors on the bottom layers and the lighter colors on top. There are sometimes 8-10 layers before I am ready to apply images. This layering...
1st layer:watercolor and pastel on rice paper 2nd layer: collage 3rd layer:acrylic with silk
In a throwaway society, I have trained my eyes to see beyond the obvious. Finding stories and beauty in objects. In which my mixed media work reveals itself: Originality, innovative, honest work.
Kaytha Coker Potts
Yarn and Fabric Paintings Although I have been working in the arts for over two decades, only in the last two years have I begun to show and actively sell my work, focusing exclusively on yarn and fabric paintings- an idea that morphed and grew out of my years as an art educator. Expounding on the...
Digitally created pop art made by combining hand drawn and painted images and discarded ephemera.