- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"My artistic talent has been nurtured since I was a young child. My mom was a studio watercolor artist, who introduced me to the arts in grade school. As a teen I was in the Gifted Art Program as well as a College Scholarship program for high school students. In 2000 I earned a degree in applied...
Steve Cambronne AKA "STEVOTOMIC" is well known for his whimsical googie style metal art. Stevo's dimensional sculptures have been compared to the successful cartoon series "The Jetson's". Art fair goers across the country whom have seen his booth displayed with very colorful wall art comment with "...
David & Vicky Campbell
As a husband and wife team David & Victorine Campbell have been fusing their talents producing artwork for over 15 years. They are skilled in many different techniques such as cutting, grinding, polishing stones, welding and putting on patinas on metals. With two minds and many ideas there is...
All of my windchimes and butterflies are made from natural materials. I use natural stone that I cut and hand polish such as agate quartz crystal jasper and obsidian. For the tops of my chimes I use rare domestic and exotic woods some of which I turn on a lathe. I tune my chimes to give specific...
"I love taking something that is old or has been discarded and repurposing it into an interesting and beautiful piece of art. I live in sunny Longboat Key, Florida with my husband and enjoy spending time creating in my studio. I love vintage mannequins, rusty stuff, wood, mixed media, plaster,...
Artist Greg Cassell moved to the Space Coast in 1966. Living the coastal life, he was immediately drawn to water. He quickly became an avid fisherman, surfer, skiing and anything else under the sun and in the waterways. Since the 70s, Greg has dedicated he’s professional career producing and...
"Panoramic 2D mixed media , using my own textured papers & acrylics applied onto faux painted wood".
Since I was a kid, I have loved working with color. My pieces start with abstract painted wood panels. The piece is built in layers with the strongest colors on the bottom layers and the lighter colors on top. There are sometimes 8-10 layers before I am ready to apply images. This layering...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
1st layer:watercolor and pastel on rice paper 2nd layer: collage 3rd layer:acrylic with silk