- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
My first passion is art and jewelry. I have luckily inherited my artistic passion from my mother's family. My family comes from a long line of poets, sculptors and painters. About 11 years ago, I found my inspiration and decided to combine my passions after a marvelous trip throughout Spain. It...
I make metal work using copper, brass and silver which include purses, belt buckles, scarf/shawl pins and rings, picture frames, purse hangers, eye glass pins, and some rings. My designs are one-of-a-kind. I never use molds and I make sure the pieces are lead-free. I design the pieces, cut the...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
"Twogether Charms were originally inspired by the desire to feel connected with a loved one who was traveling afar. We created the first pendant so that a central heart could be removed and given to another so that when they returned they would also return their heart. The design then began to...
Welcome to Sacred Seed Designs. Thank You So Much for Taking Interest In My Creations! I've Been a Crafter & Creator My Whole Life. I Love Working with My Hands and Bringing New Ideas Into Existence. My Goal is to Create Beautiful Unique Adornments made from Ethically Sourced Materials. I Have...
“After spending too many years of my life with a misguided focus on work instead of family, I decided to become a stay-at-home mom and spend my spare time developing my love for jewelry design. With the full support of my husband Michael Wayne and daughter Alexis Nicole, I decided to start my own...