- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"David Bachman (1960, Covington, KY, United States) is an artist who works exclusively with Photography, both Digital and Film; on Land and Underwater. By exploring the concepts of Landscape, Nature, and the Sea in an everyday, nostalgic way; Bachman captures and creates images that deal with the...
Underwater and nature photographic compositions hand printed on high contrast silver emulsions.
Growing up in Germany, Ireland and France, and spending much of his life traveling, Amine became very inspired by the nature and history of the cultures and countries he has visited. After living in Ireland from age 12 to 17, he left home and moved to Paris. He tried his hand in many trades, but...
"I am an abstract photographer based in Denver Colorado. I am an outdoors enthusiast and adventurer, and I enjoy taking photographs of my adventures. I began creating art when I was young. I sold my first piece of art when I was 6; two multicolored tie-dyed pillows. That was definitely a sign...
I've always loved painting on my free time! As I was growing up I could copy anything around me on just about any surface, using every medium possible (pastel, aquarella, pencils, markers, e.x…) and in any scale I chose. Not long after, I started freelancing murals at professional and private...
Leslie Ballard was an acrylic art hobbyist for years. Her mother was an acrylic painter and it was an easy walk into the world of acrylics. Then she discovered resin as an art medium! Her passion for this form of art is evident in her large, vibrant pieces. Her resin art has taken her from...
My goal as an artist is to create paintings that produce an instant uplifting feeling. Acrylics, vibrant colors, brushes and hands are the tools I use, and my sense of whimsy has appealed to art lovers of all ages. Art has been a constant in my life; a source of peace and serenity. It is a passion...
After turning to art as a second career in 2003, Fairfax VA artist Jill Banks dove in head first and has been up to her elbows in paint ever since. She’s set up her easel in towns all across the country and closer to home. Spent three days in her NYC hotel room shower equipped with floor to ceiling...
"I am drawn to the qualities in my work that inspire my life. I like my work to exude strength in composition, color and texture. I employ bold brush strokes and will define objects with line to give them power. My compositions are straight forward, my color is brilliant and the line is strong. I...
Greg Barnes got his formal training at Wake Forest University receiving a BFA in 1985. Under the instruction of many fine teachers he learned painting, printmaking, sculpture, and figure drawing. Following college, Greg entered a career path that included technical illustration, computer...