- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Yenny / Partricia Carruyo / Pernalete
Move365art was created by Patricia and Yenny. They were born in Barquisimeto and Maracaibo (Venezuela), respectively, and resided in Miami, Fl. Their passion for arts and nature brought them to join their artistic skills. The colors and dynamic shapes of the Move365art's sculptures engage you...
"My passion is creating heirlooms on the wood lathe. I believe that beauty and functionality are not mutually exclusive. A salad bowl can be used for dinner, then placed back on the table as a decorative centerpiece. A vase holding red roses can be just as stunning when empty. Embellishments,...
Kinetic sculpture from cast glass, hammered copper and welded steel. No "found" parts included.
Scott Causey was born in Eupora, Mississippi and grew up in nearby Tupelo. Ever since Scott was very young, he has worked with clay. It was not a matter of choice that it ended up being his career. Through many coincidences, doors always opened which furthered his exploration of clay both as an art...
Lynn and Steve Cebula
Lynn and Steve are self taught. Lynn's interest in art dates back to childhood when she would watch her father work with wood to create various things. He once cut small pieces of wood in different shapes to cover an entire wall in their house! She inherited his love of wood and now works to create...
Born in Moldova (former USSR) in 1966, moved to Israel in 1979. Educated as an artist, begin his career as a graphic designer in 1983. Through the years he was employed as an illustrator, graphic designer, journalist, editor, art director, radio jingle writer and director. Active Artist and...
We offer a wide variety of hand turned products made from Acrylic and Solid Surface Material, such as Corian. Each piece is unique cannot be duplicated. Once the various steps are taken to produce the product, it is carefully inspected for any defects. We pride ourselves in only offering the...
Working in figurative sculpture, I am challenged by one of nature's most complex and beautiful forms: the human body. I have refined the human figure to basic, almost geometric forms. I love to tell a story or portray an idea through the human form. Giving life to my subjects by capturing their...
Randy Colbath is a Maine born sculptor who utilizes found and salvaged wood as well as stone and metal in his work. He derives inspiration from the unique properties of each piece of wood he approaches, forming its imperfections and quirks into prominent features of his completed pieces. He is...