- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"I was born and raised in west Tennessee. I have always been interested in the arts so that led me to pursue a degree in art at East Tennessee State University. I was drawn to this University because of the art department’s amazing facilities and the beauty of the Appalachian mountain range within...
Bashar and Roula Jarjour
Jarjour Pottery specializes in ceramics and pottery, especially Raku pieces, in both decorative and functional forms. Using clay, we fired glazed vessels in gas kiln then immediately placing it in closed container.
"I've been a potter in Maine since 1973, operating as Mountain Street Pottery since 1984. I work in stoneware and porcelain clays, firing them to 2300 F in a gas-fired kiln of my own design. I mix my own stoneware clay using a formula I developed over the years which has excellent workability and...
Joslyn Fine Metalwork opened it's doors in 1985 with a single goal. To offering beautifully designed and unique pieces of ironwork. Quality workmanship is the cornerstone of the business along with a genuine desire to give our clients superior service and personal attention. These ideals allow us...
My goal as a photographer is to capture images that invite the viewer to pause and take a closer look at the beautiful world around us that in our busy lives often escapes our attention. I look for scenery, objects and phenomena that speak of beauty and serenity, with the hope that they will ...
"I am intrigued by contrast, the play of dark against light, the pull of empty space against the inclination to fill it up, the placement of line and shape, the use of subtle texture, balance. Some years ago, I began working almost exclusively in a palette of black and white in a conscious effort...
Jeff and Kathy King
I use high-fired clay and slab-building techniques to create these odd spin offs of birds and sea creatures, many with human-like traits and habits. Some are mounted on wood backgrounds that I make.
"Jame Klinger is an artist, musician, and teacher. He has a bachelor's degree in Art Education from Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, and he has studied at Central State University in Wilberforce, Ohio, and Sinclair College in Dayton. James' ceramic sculpture and pottery are represented in...