- (-) Remove artist filter artist
- (-) Remove crafter filter crafter
- books Apply books filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
ECO-FRIENDLY JEWELRY It is the organic beauty of these components that makes this jewelry original, fashionable and unique. The eco components in the jewelry embody what reminds us of our planet earth. Each seed is charged with meaning that represents renewal and life through its own texture and...
Deborah grew up in a small country town in the state of New York. Her love for the beauty within nature began while growing up in this country setting. Deborah has a degree in Paralegal, Accounting and Business Administration. She also holds a real estate license in the state of Florida. The...
Jeff Biege is an award winning published photographer based in South Florida. "I'm passionate about nature and ocean conservation. Through the years I have been involved with environmental/conservation organizations such as the Loggerhead Marine Life Center, Surfrider Foundation and Share the...
I create jewelry using niobium, silver, and gold with varied forming, texturing, anodizing and construction techniques.
Chelsea E. Bird is a jeweler and textile artist working out of her independent studio in Pawtucket, RI. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in 2006 with a double BFA in Artisanry, focusing both on Jewelry/Metals, and Textile Design/Fiber Arts. Chelsea’s jewelry designs are...
I am forever intrigued by the unique defects & natural beauty of hardwoods, that in itself is art. My approach to an art form is to manipulate the wood into work which combines function and beauty. I use simple designs with soft lines and fine joinery to create one of a kind pieces. I use...
I’m a poet, a dancer, a singer, an actress and a decoupage collage master. An artist all my life, now I’m having a romance with glass. My beads are created in the magic of fire! I love color and movement, whimsical and funky, unique and rare, stylish and exquisite, unusual, esoteric, eccentric and...
I work in fine silver, precious metal, and clay and hand sculpt my designs. I add gems and patinas after firing at 1650 degrees in a kiln. The pieces are then hand finished and buffed to a high shine.
I’ve been enthralled with wildlife and nature as long as I can remember. Growing up in Tennessee and going to the Smokey Mountains on vacations with my family gave me the push to move to photography to record the things I love. Using my subscription to National Geographic I was always finding a new...
For almost 30 years photography has captured my soul as a means of expression, a way to dot the “I” in my life. When my close friend and fellow photographer, Hillary Sloss, asked why I keep photographing, I told her, “I can’t not do it.” And it is truly that simple!! Photography has taken leaps of...