- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Rich and Ginnie Backer
"Backer Metal Art is the product of a major change in our lives. More than 25 years ago, my wife Ginnie and I learned of her cancer. Back then, I worked long hours managing my businesses, everything from car dealerships to restaurants. Cancer made a significant change in the paths that our lives...
Growing up in Germany, Ireland and France, and spending much of his life traveling, Amine became very inspired by the nature and history of the cultures and countries he has visited. After living in Ireland from age 12 to 17, he left home and moved to Paris. He tried his hand in many trades, but...
I've always loved painting on my free time! As I was growing up I could copy anything around me on just about any surface, using every medium possible (pastel, aquarella, pencils, markers, e.x…) and in any scale I chose. Not long after, I started freelancing murals at professional and private...
Leslie Ballard was an acrylic art hobbyist for years. Her mother was an acrylic painter and it was an easy walk into the world of acrylics. Then she discovered resin as an art medium! Her passion for this form of art is evident in her large, vibrant pieces. Her resin art has taken her from...
My goal as an artist is to create paintings that produce an instant uplifting feeling. Acrylics, vibrant colors, brushes and hands are the tools I use, and my sense of whimsy has appealed to art lovers of all ages. Art has been a constant in my life; a source of peace and serenity. It is a passion...
After turning to art as a second career in 2003, Fairfax VA artist Jill Banks dove in head first and has been up to her elbows in paint ever since. She’s set up her easel in towns all across the country and closer to home. Spent three days in her NYC hotel room shower equipped with floor to ceiling...
"I am drawn to the qualities in my work that inspire my life. I like my work to exude strength in composition, color and texture. I employ bold brush strokes and will define objects with line to give them power. My compositions are straight forward, my color is brilliant and the line is strong. I...
"Wood currently serves as the primary medium as I resurrect once living organisms into contemporary sculptural forms, giving them new life. A series of recent works display unique dendritic markings created by a process called “electrification”, using high voltage electricity to decorate the wood...
Greg Barnes got his formal training at Wake Forest University receiving a BFA in 1985. Under the instruction of many fine teachers he learned painting, printmaking, sculpture, and figure drawing. Following college, Greg entered a career path that included technical illustration, computer...
Born in High Point NC, Tom Barnes grew up in the pine forests and coastal plains of South Georgia. In the early fifties, raised amongst the gators, mosquitoes, and bourbon of South Georgia, Tom was dutifully packed off each summer, traveling by train to Savannah where he spent two weeks with the...