- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
As a native and current resident of Maryland, I live on a 21 acre horse farm with a new 720 ft2 wood shop just minutes from Boonsboro. Woodworking has been my passion through childhood, middle and high school, and college, where I was pleasantly surprised to find a woodworking course offered....
"I use archival black ink and 100% cotton acid free paper. I make tens of thousands of individual circles to complete an art piece. Most of my work consists of endangered species".
Alan’s passion is turning freshly cut “green” locally grown south Florida hardwoods into unique one of a kind vases. His designs are never planned, but he enjoys designs that evolve as outer layers of the wood are removed and reveal natural embedded incisions, knots, and unique grain patterns. ...
Throughout his life drawing and painting have been close comrades to Mr. Denham. Inspired by the colorists Van Gogh, Klimt and Vermeer and the stylist Egon Schiele Mr. Denham developed his representational style of painting. With minimal professional training at the Minneapolis College of Art and...
As we experience one moment in time we are informed by the past and look toward the mystery of the next. My work combines the long tradition of quilting with a variety of textiles made from ancient woven forms of ikat and hand dyed cottons and silks. These forms transcend cultural boundaries and...
"Hand Jive started in the mid 90's out of a love of fashion and art. The vision for the company originated from frustration during monthly shopping trips, unable to find interesting, (and flattering) clothing for the "post junior" masses. That's when we started doing monthly "studio nights",...
"I work in stoneware and porcelain, using slab, wheel and pinch methods to convey my ideas. I use images of the natural world—animal and plant images, textures and patterns".
Jerry Ann Dowdle
"My goal is to transform used (tattered) textiles into wearables that are thought provoking, aesthetically pleasing, and flattering to wear. Recycled wool sweater fiber, for example, is manipulated using a combination of felting, dying, and sewing techniques. The loosely woven wool fiber is...
Furniture in collaboration with the natural world. Botanically inspired stone and wood all worked by hand.