- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
The Son of a Slovenian is a guy named Mitch Evans. A resident of Baton Rouge since the summer of 1976. And yes, he really is a son of a Slovenian. The name is a homage to his mother Joida Turk Evans, who planted the seed of artistic creativity long ago……a sincere thanks to this wonderful and...
"A lifelong Kansan, I balanced careers as an artisan and art educator until 2006, when I left teaching to devote full time to the creation of wood art. I have formal degrees in Craft Design and Education, but my technical woodworking skills are self-taught. I began selling work at art fairs while...
The process of making a bowl is work intensive with 13 different steps. The pieces we make are air-dryed & hand-turned on a lathe. We then sand each piece by hand with different grades of sand paper. After we sand the piece, we then buff each piece until we get the look & feel we want. Once...
In 1981 I was introduced to the world of color and design through fiber art, which quickly became a passion for me. I eventually moved into painting for the unlimited expression it provides, but stayed close to my fiber roots by choosing silk as my canvas. It is an unforgiving canvas in many...
Beautiful, hand-turned wood creations made in Miami, Florida. David, the artist, was born and raised on Miami Beach. He is a self taught wood turner and is a member of the South Florida Wood Turner's Guild. He began turning wood 6-years ago after running into an old friend who introduced him to...
Born and raised in Colombia, I always had a passion for wood and hand tools. I started as a young adult nurturing my talent and learning the art of wood sculpture by turning and carving. I shared the "fruits of my labor" and talent with my family and before long, demand demonstrated the sheer...
I have been a weaver/woodworker for nearly 45 years. With the gift of a loom while in college at Michigan State University I started to learn and understand the diverse uses for woven fabrics mixed with other materials especially woods and metals. Graduating in 1972 with a degree in Arts and...
Located in Eagle Springs, NC, Sittin’ Easy is the creation of Walter Harper, who earned his master’s degree in Industrial Arts and Product Design at N.C. State University. He taught Industrial Arts, and designed and made furniture for several companies before founding Sittin’ Easy in 1978. While...