- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Marc was born and raised in central Wisconsin in the Rockwellian town of Wild Rose. He has three brothers and much to his mother’s dismay, no sisters. She wanted the Von Trapp Family, but what she got was closer to a cheesy barbershop quartet with excessive body odor. Nevertheless Marc’s parents...
"For twenty plus years, my love of travel and photography brings me to where I am today.. What was once a hobby, became a passion and now a business; focused on Scenic, Event and Commercial Photography. I consider myself to be a Digital Artist. Immersed into understanding and overcoming the...
Whimsical, creative works inspired by nature. I am inspired by nature and try to celebrate what is extraordinary in every animal, bird or insect that I paint. I think my work portrays the personality and expressions of my subjects. I like experimenting with textures and colors while still...
Maria Andrade Troya
"I am a studio potter working in the River Arts District in Asheville, NC, since 2001. Most of my work is thrown on wheel and decorated by hand. I then glaze the pieces and fire them in an electric kiln to cone 6. I love bright colors, so most of my pots are glazed in a variety of jewel tones. I...
A native Floridian from the Tampa area, Terry Andrews pursued a career in music through 1994. Always having an interest in glass, he began to dabble with the medium first through blown glass and lamp work glass, creating large, flat and carved glass sculptures. His most recent work has evolved to...
"I'm a self taught clay artist, I began my love affair with clay in high school. My remarkable art teacher Miss Rebecca Barnett taught us all the mediums she could drag into the art room. Clay is the one that stuck. At first I exhibited at small local shows, as my confidence grew I applied to...
“The process of blowing glass has been my teacher for the past 35 years. I have developed glass blowing techniques for my work that captivate the fluid energy of hot glass, using fire, air centrifugal force, gravity, and tools to push and pull the glass. I enjoy exploring the visual dimensions of...
"Miami Springs native Linda Apriletti has always been interested in nature and art. She spent much of her time outdoors as a child catching lizards and butterflies and says “I was always drawing birds with pencils.” She remembers fondly family vacations in the Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains...
My painting is done in oil and acrylic on canvas. Contemporary and abstract style. Representing a maximum of emotions, with a minimum of drawings and lines and maximum color. It represents everything or almost everything of myself. It represents my psychic need to express feelings and emotions of...