- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
I am forever intrigued by the unique defects & natural beauty of hardwoods, that in itself is art. My approach to an art form is to manipulate the wood into work which combines function and beauty. I use simple designs with soft lines and fine joinery to create one of a kind pieces. I use...
I have dedicated the last 20 years to designing with metal and blown glass, striving to find a balance between rich color and fluid movement. My interest in metalworking started in college with jewelry making which later turned into much larger scale sculptural pieces. My larger work incorporates...
All my sculptures are hand carved from selected wood; Cedar, Yellow Pine, Mahogany, etc. They are also hand painted with lead free enamel paint, which makes them more resistant to the elements.
Lost Art Woodworks was founded by Brian Bortz. After 18 years in the telecommunications business doing everything from engineering to business development, He made a life-changing decision in 2001 to pursue his passion of designing and building truly distinctive furniture for a living - that's when...
New England wood artisan Donald Boudreau started his life's dream in 1992 when he and his wife Carol sold everything and moved aboard their 49 foot sailboat "Domicile" and started an around the world cruise. During their many adventures, one thing in particular captivated Don. It was the beauty...
For over forty years we have been designing and making distinctive, quality leather goods. At this point on our careers we are producing the best work of our lives. Our original designs are functional, long lasting, and one of a kind. Many of our customers have described our purses as " A work of...
From an early age I realized I could create objects of any kid’s desire from just found bits of wire – tin can motorcars and bicycles. In later life, I rediscovered this simple joyful art form.
Robert and Faye Boyce
Arizona artist Robert Boyce creates his pieces using plasma cut copper, using fire on both sides of the copper for the colors and patterns. He makes fire-painted copper wall art using grinders for the depth. He also makes copper and glass illusion art with fire painted wind wings.
I weld steel, using a torch to cut and bend it. I often use found objects such as horse shoes, tools and auto parts to create my life size sculptures.