- (-) Remove bronze sculpture filter bronze sculpture
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
J Bird Cremeans
"I still remember the first time I decided that selling my artwork was the only thing I wanted to do. I was 6 or 7 and my mom was driving me home from school when I saw a young man trying to sell his artwork on his driveway. I asked my mom what the man was doing and she explained that he was trying...
As we experience one moment in time we are informed by the past and look toward the mystery of the next. My work combines the long tradition of quilting with a variety of textiles made from ancient woven forms of ikat and hand dyed cottons and silks. These forms transcend cultural boundaries and...
"Hand Jive started in the mid 90's out of a love of fashion and art. The vision for the company originated from frustration during monthly shopping trips, unable to find interesting, (and flattering) clothing for the "post junior" masses. That's when we started doing monthly "studio nights",...
"Janet Donnangelo's work has a natural theme. Vines may adorn a piece or erupt through vessel walls creating a dramatic effect. Nature abounds from her work as she combines wheel thrown vessels and hand-made leaf interpretations to form her signature style. She enjoys creating both functional and...
Jerry Ann Dowdle
"My goal is to transform used (tattered) textiles into wearables that are thought provoking, aesthetically pleasing, and flattering to wear. Recycled wool sweater fiber, for example, is manipulated using a combination of felting, dying, and sewing techniques. The loosely woven wool fiber is...
Growing up on a farm in a small town in Indiana has influenced my outlook of many things in my life. A thought that everything is made to be used for a specific reason has been planted in me. When the time is taken to create something there must be a purpose for that object, and a set process to...
"Original digital paintings and prints created as you would a traditional painting but using electronic brushes and paints".
Find David at an art show to see more of his beautiful wheel thrown stoneware vessels. When not creating pottery, he is still in the studio making a rather unique clay product... The Precision Art Putter was developed by David Fernandez. David and his wife, Alexa Modderno, own and operate Seagrove...
With Optical Escapes, contemporary artist Shanna Ferris, creates eye-catching photographic metal wall art. All imagery is infused INTO an aluminum panel through a professional dye-sublimation process, not just printed on top of it. This makes a more radiant print than you could ever get with...
In 1981 I was introduced to the world of color and design through fiber art, which quickly became a passion for me. I eventually moved into painting for the unlimited expression it provides, but stayed close to my fiber roots by choosing silk as my canvas. It is an unforgiving canvas in many...