- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- (-) Remove photography filter photography
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
All my sculptures are hand carved from selected wood; Cedar, Yellow Pine, Mahogany, etc. They are also hand painted with lead free enamel paint, which makes them more resistant to the elements.
Lost Art Woodworks was founded by Brian Bortz. After 18 years in the telecommunications business doing everything from engineering to business development, He made a life-changing decision in 2001 to pursue his passion of designing and building truly distinctive furniture for a living - that's when...
New England wood artisan Donald Boudreau started his life's dream in 1992 when he and his wife Carol sold everything and moved aboard their 49 foot sailboat "Domicile" and started an around the world cruise. During their many adventures, one thing in particular captivated Don. It was the beauty...
Having the amenities of home and the luxury of time allows her to be able to do in-depth photographic studies during different times of the day. It gives her the best setting for the shadows and light that will later build her work. Her favorite subject matter is old architecture, historic...
My photographic images are mainly of Florida’s natural scenery and historic places of interest. I was born in the small Florida coastal town of Apalachicola, grew up in the Florida Panhandle playing on the beaches and camping in the state parks with my family, where I developed my love of the...
From an early age it was clear that Scott had a unique “ability to see”. Growing up attending photo shoots with his father, an Art Director at Kodak, Scott began his journey by learning the basics of photography. During this time, he had the opportunity to meet many photographers with different...
Alexander Brown grew up on Bayou Pierre in Louisiana. The sites and sounds of the bayou influenced his subject and his medium. He began to sculpt in 1987, using cypress reclaimed from the swamp. His sculptures are carved from a single, massive block of wood. He works with many native southern...
Combining function with artistic expression has always been an attraction for me. Artists like Isamu Noguchi and Wendell Castle most profoundly influenced me in their mastery of this domain. The notion of drama and elegance expressed in a common functional entity has an impact that should not...
"My hybrid optical art printmaking process can be used to create either animated graphics or three-dimensional imagery. The basis for my art is a technique invented in the early 1900s to make 3D pictures that could be viewed without special glasses or viewing instruments. The ability to create...
Neil R. Brown is a self-taught photographer with a BA in Fine Arts from the Kansas City Art Institute. Neil uses natural light to capture the mood and feel of the places he travels and people he meets. Neil specializes in black and white photographs developed in a dark room. He has recently started...