- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Kinetic sculpture from cast glass, hammered copper and welded steel. No "found" parts included.
Scott Causey was born in Eupora, Mississippi and grew up in nearby Tupelo. Ever since Scott was very young, he has worked with clay. It was not a matter of choice that it ended up being his career. Through many coincidences, doors always opened which furthered his exploration of clay both as an art...
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
Born in Moldova (former USSR) in 1966, moved to Israel in 1979. Educated as an artist, begin his career as a graphic designer in 1983. Through the years he was employed as an illustrator, graphic designer, journalist, editor, art director, radio jingle writer and director. Active Artist and...
Working in figurative sculpture, I am challenged by one of nature's most complex and beautiful forms: the human body. I have refined the human figure to basic, almost geometric forms. I love to tell a story or portray an idea through the human form. Giving life to my subjects by capturing their...
Randy Colbath is a Maine born sculptor who utilizes found and salvaged wood as well as stone and metal in his work. He derives inspiration from the unique properties of each piece of wood he approaches, forming its imperfections and quirks into prominent features of his completed pieces. He is...
This St. Petersburg native creates hand cast, hand painted wall hangings made of urethane plastic molded from local manhole covers.
Hal Connelly’s innovative glass art d’cor combines silk screening methods of old with modern glass art designs to add truly unique beauty and color to any home, office or art collection. Hal has been engulfed in the contemporary art community for nearly 35 years, beginning with the retro sign and...