- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
With Optical Escapes, contemporary artist Shanna Ferris, creates eye-catching photographic metal wall art. All imagery is infused INTO an aluminum panel through a professional dye-sublimation process, not just printed on top of it. This makes a more radiant print than you could ever get with...
Florida inspired stained & fused glass.Bullseye, Kokomo,Wissmatch,Spectrum glass,dichroics,mottles along with bevels,gems & pearls create Florida life. Many pieces are framed in 140 yr barn wood or lobster trap wood. Mick draws and creates his artwork his studio at home in Hudson, FL. He...
The history of glassblowing and the fact that it has hardly changed over the past 2,000 years is what I respect and admire. The only thing that has changed is technology and how we achieve our heat. Glassblowing is an art form that not anybody can do at any time. You cannot go to the art supply...
Pamela England and Frank Borelli
Frank's "Borelli Bags" was born in 1972 in New York City and in 1989 merged with Pam's "England Leather" in Gloversville, New York. Since then, original Borelli Bag designs have been hand crafted and produced by England Leather from the leathers that made Gloversville, New York Internationally...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
Three thousand years of glassmaking has yielded vessel forms in all shapes and sizes. However, I believe there is still much to explore whether a vessel is functional or non-functional. Form, color, proportion, texture --- all play an important role in how an object is perceived. Sandblasting or...
I am a glass artist and have been blowing glass for 30 years. Early in my career I decided to put the bulk of my energy into making art glass perfume bottles. I believe I am the only glass artist in the country, perhaps in the world, who has devoted his full artistic efforts into making this object...
I studied and graduated as a fashion designer in Caracas, Venezuela in 1987. I studied graphic design in 1985 and then digital graphic design from 1994 until 1999. I had workshops with professor and artist Jose Antonio Aranaz in the year 2002-2003; Clara Baptista from 2003-2005 and Enrique...
David Goldhagen’s sculptural forms and massive handblown glass platters are distinguished by his unique style. His painterly approach to art glass marries bold colors to brilliant, clear crystal in a clean, modern style. Using traditional glassblowing methods thousands of years old, David...
Ryan Gothrup has been producing one of a kind glass objects for eighteen years. Gothrup received his B.F.A. from Kent State University and received his M.F.A. from Virginia Commonwealth University. He exhibits and sells his glass across the country. Gothrup Glass exemplifies a combination of...