- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- clay Apply clay filter
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- (-) Remove photography/digital filter photography/digital
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Robert and Faye Boyce
Arizona artist Robert Boyce creates his pieces using plasma cut copper, using fire on both sides of the copper for the colors and patterns. He makes fire-painted copper wall art using grinders for the depth. He also makes copper and glass illusion art with fire painted wind wings.
I weld steel, using a torch to cut and bend it. I often use found objects such as horse shoes, tools and auto parts to create my life size sculptures.
Michael Braun was raised in Rye N.Y. He studied industrial design at the University of Bridgeport. In his early twenties, Michael became fascinated with color, feel and designs of fabrics. He turned this passion into art that he could wear. Not only did he design clothes, but he often hand painted...
After graduation from the Cleveland Institute of Art in 1988, I had the opportunity to use my traveling scholarship (Helen Greene Perry) to study in detail the megalithic structures in Ireland, England, and other European countries. Stonehenge, New Grange, Knowth, and the many other mysterious...
Isaac and Randy Brooks
Hand-carved and hand-painted sculptures of fish and birds. All carved from repurposed cypress.
Scot was raised in an Italian family, born of parents whose families immigrated to the White Mountains of Maine from Tuscany and Calabria, respectively. Trained in the classical arts, he studied at the University of Maine for his Undergraduate degree, and received a Teaching Assistantship in Studio...
"From woodworking to sculpting to landscaping, I love to create with my hands. I use a variety of materials and I am always trying something new although I have determined my preference for natural materials and works celebrating the natural beauty and forces of the Rocky Mountains. All of my...
Yenny / Partricia Carruyo / Pernalete
Move365art was created by Patricia and Yenny. They were born in Barquisimeto and Maracaibo (Venezuela), respectively, and resided in Miami, Fl. Their passion for arts and nature brought them to join their artistic skills. The colors and dynamic shapes of the Move365art's sculptures engage you...