- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
"As an avid, life-long animal lover, I have had pets of all descriptions since I was a young child. My father, a wildlife biologist, introduced me at an early age to animal rescue by constantly bringing me homeless animals he had found in the woods. How many kids do you know who had a pet weasel?...
Growing up on a farm in a small town in Indiana has influenced my outlook of many things in my life. A thought that everything is made to be used for a specific reason has been planted in me. When the time is taken to create something there must be a purpose for that object, and a set process to...
Ted Elder is a lifetime Artisan in many different media. His passion is bringing his avid love of nature and fishing to his sculptures, capturing as much realism as possible. Working in wood copper and brass, Ted was pleased with the beauty of his sculptures. In 2006, Ted tried a Barracuda in...
"Original digital paintings and prints created as you would a traditional painting but using electronic brushes and paints".
I hand build functional art pottery using an earthenware clay I make, creating usable food-safe pots more durable than traditional earthenware from Italy or Mexico. I hand build each piece, pinching coils and rolling out slabs. I can drape over shapes, slice then reassemble, pinching, paddling and...
Find David at an art show to see more of his beautiful wheel thrown stoneware vessels. When not creating pottery, he is still in the studio making a rather unique clay product... The Precision Art Putter was developed by David Fernandez. David and his wife, Alexa Modderno, own and operate Seagrove...
With Optical Escapes, contemporary artist Shanna Ferris, creates eye-catching photographic metal wall art. All imagery is infused INTO an aluminum panel through a professional dye-sublimation process, not just printed on top of it. This makes a more radiant print than you could ever get with...
Kimber Fiebiger creates bronze sculptures that range from fun and whimsical, to classical and contemporary. She lives in Minneapolis, yet her sculptures have been sold all over the country, where she has won numerous awards. Besides being a fabulous sculptor, Kimber has created a home/gallery/...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
I studied and graduated as a fashion designer in Caracas, Venezuela in 1987. I studied graphic design in 1985 and then digital graphic design from 1994 until 1999. I had workshops with professor and artist Jose Antonio Aranaz in the year 2002-2003; Clara Baptista from 2003-2005 and Enrique...