- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
"As an avid, life-long animal lover, I have had pets of all descriptions since I was a young child. My father, a wildlife biologist, introduced me at an early age to animal rescue by constantly bringing me homeless animals he had found in the woods. How many kids do you know who had a pet weasel?...
Growing up on a farm in a small town in Indiana has influenced my outlook of many things in my life. A thought that everything is made to be used for a specific reason has been planted in me. When the time is taken to create something there must be a purpose for that object, and a set process to...
Ted Elder is a lifetime Artisan in many different media. His passion is bringing his avid love of nature and fishing to his sculptures, capturing as much realism as possible. Working in wood copper and brass, Ted was pleased with the beauty of his sculptures. In 2006, Ted tried a Barracuda in...
Find David at an art show to see more of his beautiful wheel thrown stoneware vessels. When not creating pottery, he is still in the studio making a rather unique clay product... The Precision Art Putter was developed by David Fernandez. David and his wife, Alexa Modderno, own and operate Seagrove...
Kimber Fiebiger creates bronze sculptures that range from fun and whimsical, to classical and contemporary. She lives in Minneapolis, yet her sculptures have been sold all over the country, where she has won numerous awards. Besides being a fabulous sculptor, Kimber has created a home/gallery/...
Pamela England and Frank Borelli
Frank's "Borelli Bags" was born in 1972 in New York City and in 1989 merged with Pam's "England Leather" in Gloversville, New York. Since then, original Borelli Bag designs have been hand crafted and produced by England Leather from the leathers that made Gloversville, New York Internationally...
Form = Essence The search for pure form is a passion for me. By that, I mean the distillation of discovered form into it’s minimal essence -what can and cannot be taken away without destroying the integrity of the form. I have sought to carry this philosophy, developed in my earlier career as a...
Hand built and extruded clay art ware in a variety of textural and crystalline glazes with additions of glass or aluminum.
"“In my metal art, I work to achieve bold, expressive lines that create patterns. Each patterned layer working in contrast, struggling to set itself apart yet finding completion as a whole.” Metal has always been my calling, beginning with jewelry in high school. Considering myself...
For Lee Hazelgrove, art is best broken down into two parts, not necessarily equal in nature: process and the tangible object. Paramount to him is process. The act of creating. The doing. It represents activity, thought, creative impulse, the channeling of product. Hazelgrove’s playground lies...