- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- (-) Remove digital filter digital
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- (-) Remove fiber filter fiber
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Maria Andrade Troya
"I am a studio potter working in the River Arts District in Asheville, NC, since 2001. Most of my work is thrown on wheel and decorated by hand. I then glaze the pieces and fire them in an electric kiln to cone 6. I love bright colors, so most of my pots are glazed in a variety of jewel tones. I...
L. John Andrew
The L stands for Louis, but everyone calls me John. I work primarily with metal, making one-of-a-kind pieces and small production runs of furniture, sculpture and other objects. My two main interests in working with metal are PROCESS and FORM. These are two elements that are constantly playing off...
"I'm a self taught clay artist, I began my love affair with clay in high school. My remarkable art teacher Miss Rebecca Barnett taught us all the mediums she could drag into the art room. Clay is the one that stuck. At first I exhibited at small local shows, as my confidence grew I applied to...
Porcelain thrown, hand manipulated, glazed sculptures, kiln fired to C04 bisque and glaze to C6.
"Miami Springs native Linda Apriletti has always been interested in nature and art. She spent much of her time outdoors as a child catching lizards and butterflies and says “I was always drawing birds with pencils.” She remembers fondly family vacations in the Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains...
My painting is done in oil and acrylic on canvas. Contemporary and abstract style. Representing a maximum of emotions, with a minimum of drawings and lines and maximum color. It represents everything or almost everything of myself. It represents my psychic need to express feelings and emotions of...
Her chosen media extend from the supple natural beauty of watercolors to the strong vivid colors of acrylics. A Native of South Florida, Jennifer’s painting have always reflected her surroundings. She self publishes all her own artwork, her many years of training and experience as a successful...
I've painted in three primary mediums. I established my reputation as an oil painter in the mid-sixties painting in the Georgian Bay area. I painted in watercolour throughout the eighties and nineties which I particularly enjoyed while living in BC. But I've been painting with acrylics since...
Original Oil Paintings, Watercolor Paintings and prints available in a variety of subjects and styles. Check out the gallery to see still lifes, florals, landscapes, seascapes,animal and human portraits painted in varying styles of tonalism, impressionism and realism.