- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove hair accessories filter hair accessories
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Find David at an art show to see more of his beautiful wheel thrown stoneware vessels. When not creating pottery, he is still in the studio making a rather unique clay product... The Precision Art Putter was developed by David Fernandez. David and his wife, Alexa Modderno, own and operate Seagrove...
Hand built and extruded clay art ware in a variety of textural and crystalline glazes with additions of glass or aluminum.
For Lee Hazelgrove, art is best broken down into two parts, not necessarily equal in nature: process and the tangible object. Paramount to him is process. The act of creating. The doing. It represents activity, thought, creative impulse, the channeling of product. Hazelgrove’s playground lies...
"In my years at USF, I learned how to transform a smooth, flat sheet of paper into a representation of depth and dimension. Over time, a unique and personal style emerged, employing clay to achieve that vision of a 3-dimensions with flowing structure. The sculpture was born from a quest for surface...
Deborah Hildinger received a Master of Fine Arts degree from Stephen F. Austin State University in Nacogdoches, Texas with a double major in Printmaking and Painting in 1979. Upon graduation, WED Show Production employed her as a finishing artist during the construction of EPCOT Center at Walt...
Jim and Susie Huckaby
"My wife and I are partners, whether it is on the dance floor, cleaning the dinner dishes, or in the creation of our pottery. We have managed to split the processes into the tasks that we find most enjoyable or are the most proficient. Susan has oil painting experience, so she is comfortable with...
Bashar and Roula Jarjour
Jarjour Pottery specializes in ceramics and pottery, especially Raku pieces, in both decorative and functional forms. Using clay, we fired glazed vessels in gas kiln then immediately placing it in closed container.
"I am intrigued by contrast, the play of dark against light, the pull of empty space against the inclination to fill it up, the placement of line and shape, the use of subtle texture, balance. Some years ago, I began working almost exclusively in a palette of black and white in a conscious effort...
Jeff and Kathy King
I use high-fired clay and slab-building techniques to create these odd spin offs of birds and sea creatures, many with human-like traits and habits. Some are mounted on wood backgrounds that I make.