- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
After more than a decade working as an architect, Francesca came to the realization that she might find more fulfillment in designing her own jewelry, than designing homes and buildings for others. Architecture has a very slow timeline in the sense that it typically takes years for a project to go...
Organic and fossil materials are recycled out of nature. Materials are carved, inlaid, lapped, and made into beads. Some materials are set in hand fabricated precious metal settings.
"I am creating one of a kind mosaics from two different clay forms. I have three general themes that I create: nautical ,nature, and western. I do custom orders and have created mosaics with anything from cycling and fitness to music and dancing. I am also excited about my custom order family...
Currently living in South Florida, I am always in my studio or scuba diving under the waves designing a wonderful new piece. My elegantly whimsical seaside collection embodies my appreciation and gratitude for the sea and nature. The process of carving, casting, and fabricating designs in...
I grew up in an artistic environment where nature, exploration and creativity always took precedence over new age technology. When I was young, my mother started a gallery where she sold handmade sea glass jewelry, which showed me that an endeavor such as this could actually be a sustainable...
I fabricate sterling &14kt. sheet w/hand tools & knowledge of traditional silversmithing; chasing, piercing, metal forming, hollowsheet construction, reticulation, soldering, forging, and stone setting.
Heidi and Paul Barron
Heidi Barron has been working with glass for over 30 years. In recent years, her husband Paul has joined her with his creative talent. They both travel to juried art shows showing their artwork. "We call our glass process cold fusion. We use ultra violet lights to create the artwork. This process...
She is a professional ceramic artist who is currently living and working in Asheville, North Carolina. She completed a traditional three year apprenticeship with a master potter and received her journeyman ceramics degree from the German chamber of Trade Crafts. Anja is now an artist in residence...
Jennifer Beaudoin Moffitt
Beaudoin Glass Jewelry & Décor is the creative brainchild of Jennifer Beaudoin Moffitt. For decades preceding entrepreneurship, her career path was in the graphics field as art has always been her focus. In 2017, she came to a crossroads where she could take the terrifying leap of following her...
Kathy & Loren Bell
"Jewels in the Sea is family-owned and operated in Hobe Sound, Florida. We both work together to create unusual one of a kind pieces of seaglass jewelry. We travel worldwide to find unusual glass from Kauai, Hawaii to the West to Savonna, Italy in the East. After finding nice seaglass, we have to...