- books Apply books filter
- candies Apply candies filter
- candles Apply candles filter
- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- clothing Apply clothing filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- dips & sauces Apply dips & sauces filter
- doll clothing Apply doll clothing filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fabric Apply fabric filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- floral Apply floral filter
- food Apply food filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- green market - food Apply green market - food filter
- hair accessories Apply hair accessories filter
- handbags Apply handbags filter
- hats Apply hats filter
- home goods Apply home goods filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- lotions & skin care Apply lotions & skin care filter
- (-) Remove metal filter metal
- misc Apply misc filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- paper art Apply paper art filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- pet accesories Apply pet accesories filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- (-) Remove pottery filter pottery
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
These aluminum panels are part of an ongoing experiment that started about ten years ago at my sign shop, Vital Signs, in Verona, Wisconsin. I use a lot of aluminum on signs I build at the shop. I started scratching and grinding the aluminum to help the aluminum elements on the sign stand out and...
I am a Potter. A Craftsman. My art comes from a long term relationship between my materials, my tools and my heart. My primary material is clay, Red Clay in particular. I became serious about red clay while throwing at a Pottery in Vass NC somewhere around 1980. At that time we were making a lot...
Al & Kristin Clement
Wheel-thrown, altered, and hand-built stoneware; multiple glaze firings in oxidation atmosphere.
Center Earth Pottery creates beautiful, functional hand-crafted pottery, tableware and giftware. All glazes are lead-free, oven safe, microwave safe and dishwasher safe. Decorative items for every room in the house!
Colby Clayworks is a pottery established and run by Bill and Patti Colby in New Smyrna Beach, Florida.
Louis and Christine Colombarini
Our fascination with Egyptian and Pre-Columbian artifacts, the delight of dogs, cats, and the rural Tennessee life style, along with our enduring romance with clay are the important elements of our creative direction. These personal preferences provide a foundation of ideas in which we conceive our...
Dwayne Cranford’s love for rocks stems from his childhood and growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. His artist talents emerged at a very young age. Dwayne spent countless hours cutting and shaping pieces of cardboard paper to create 3-D models of motorcycles. Carefully forming each part to...
Elegant, one of a kind, stainless steel sculptures, formed, welded textured and polished.
"Janet Donnangelo's work has a natural theme. Vines may adorn a piece or erupt through vessel walls creating a dramatic effect. Nature abounds from her work as she combines wheel thrown vessels and hand-made leaf interpretations to form her signature style. She enjoys creating both functional and...
Colleen and Ray Dossey
"We are Ray and Colleen Dossey. We make decorative ceramic doorbells to enhance the entrance to your home. Everything is made right here at home in the USA. This ceramic artwork is only available online here or at Arts & Crafts Shows. You may also order doorbells custom made especially for you...