- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- (-) Remove sculpture - metal filter sculpture - metal
- (-) Remove soaps & lotions filter soaps & lotions
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- wood Apply wood filter
Marc was born and raised in central Wisconsin in the Rockwellian town of Wild Rose. He has three brothers and much to his mother’s dismay, no sisters. She wanted the Von Trapp Family, but what she got was closer to a cheesy barbershop quartet with excessive body odor. Nevertheless Marc’s parents...
Whimsical, creative works inspired by nature. I am inspired by nature and try to celebrate what is extraordinary in every animal, bird or insect that I paint. I think my work portrays the personality and expressions of my subjects. I like experimenting with textures and colors while still...
Maria Andrade Troya
"I am a studio potter working in the River Arts District in Asheville, NC, since 2001. Most of my work is thrown on wheel and decorated by hand. I then glaze the pieces and fire them in an electric kiln to cone 6. I love bright colors, so most of my pots are glazed in a variety of jewel tones. I...
"I'm a self taught clay artist, I began my love affair with clay in high school. My remarkable art teacher Miss Rebecca Barnett taught us all the mediums she could drag into the art room. Clay is the one that stuck. At first I exhibited at small local shows, as my confidence grew I applied to...
"Miami Springs native Linda Apriletti has always been interested in nature and art. She spent much of her time outdoors as a child catching lizards and butterflies and says “I was always drawing birds with pencils.” She remembers fondly family vacations in the Blue Ridge and Great Smoky Mountains...
My painting is done in oil and acrylic on canvas. Contemporary and abstract style. Representing a maximum of emotions, with a minimum of drawings and lines and maximum color. It represents everything or almost everything of myself. It represents my psychic need to express feelings and emotions of...
Her chosen media extend from the supple natural beauty of watercolors to the strong vivid colors of acrylics. A Native of South Florida, Jennifer’s painting have always reflected her surroundings. She self publishes all her own artwork, her many years of training and experience as a successful...
I've painted in three primary mediums. I established my reputation as an oil painter in the mid-sixties painting in the Georgian Bay area. I painted in watercolour throughout the eighties and nineties which I particularly enjoyed while living in BC. But I've been painting with acrylics since...