- (-) Remove books filter books
- (-) Remove ceramic filter ceramic
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove clay filter clay
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- glass Apply glass filter
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- (-) Remove painting filter painting
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- plants Apply plants filter
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- (-) Remove stone filter stone
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
A South Carolina native, Alice was surrounded by art, nature, and architecture from an early age and influenced by her parent's love of fine arts. Today, Alice brings more than 20 years of design and fine art experience to every piece. She has an extensive formal education starting with a bachelor’...
Throughout the years I have always dabbled with art. As a teenager, I took art lessons from a very famous artist in Virginia. The paintings that I created were realistic and done in his style. I just didn’t resonate with that although it was fun, the work wasn’t saying “me”. Then after a visit with...
Each piece of stoneware from LA Pottery is hand-crafted solely by the artist, Larry Allen. His inspiration for his designs comes largely from African and Native American art. Larry makes each vessel from a special black stoneware clay through multiple glazes and firings. Most of his pieces...
Su Griggs Allen
Su Griggs was born in Brigantine, NJ. Growing up, she traveled extensively through Europe, visiting the great museums and drinking in the various cultures of the world. She studied Fine Art at Rowan State, NJ., Moore College of Art, Phila., and Ringling College of Art, Sarasota, FL. Her studies...
After nurturing and developing her talent in Los Angeles where her work was featured in several gallery shows and purchased by art savvy Hollywood elites, Tali relocated to Miami. “I have always been an artist with all my heart and soul. The circles I use reflect the energy of the body. The pia...
I seek to expose the enigmatic frequencies that connect us all through the use of color and texture. Imagine a bead of water on a tall blade of grass bending in the wind. The movement evokes emotions and triggers colors in the mind’s eye. Everything I see, touch and smell, every brush stroke is...
Kim began her artistic journey painting murals and creating decorative finishes for her client’s homes. The need to create an object with her hands has always followed her throughout her life. She finds her inspiration in the textures that nature offers; a worn old piece of wood, the spine of a...
I use acrylics, imagination, my sense of humor, and a variety of photos to create my art. This keeps my paintings interesting in color and setting.
Orna Amrani, a Judaic artist, has gained recognition, particularly among the Jewish community, for her innovative, three dimensional original creations which are on exhibit all over the United States and abroad galleries. Traditional Jewish motifs appear in all her works and it always touches and...