- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- (-) Remove furniture filter furniture
- (-) Remove glass filter glass
- glass/wood/jewerly Apply glass/wood/jewerly filter
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- jewelry Apply jewelry filter
- (-) Remove leather filter leather
- (-) Remove lotions & skin care filter lotions & skin care
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- (-) Remove printmaking filter printmaking
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- (-) Remove sculpture filter sculpture
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- wood Apply wood filter
Q. When did you first realize you were meant to be an artist? A. I was raised in a family full of inventors and artists. My grandfather and uncles hold several patents and my mother was a professional artist. So, I suppose having a career in a creative field was inevitable from the beginning. Q....
Rich and Ginnie Backer
"Backer Metal Art is the product of a major change in our lives. More than 25 years ago, my wife Ginnie and I learned of her cancer. Back then, I worked long hours managing my businesses, everything from car dealerships to restaurants. Cancer made a significant change in the paths that our lives...
"Wood currently serves as the primary medium as I resurrect once living organisms into contemporary sculptural forms, giving them new life. A series of recent works display unique dendritic markings created by a process called “electrification”, using high voltage electricity to decorate the wood...
Hand crafted custom slumped glass art work. Artist Michael Barnett creates many beautiful, intricate masterpieces which includes any range of wall art, tables, vase, lamps, bowls, and ect.
Heidi and Paul Barron
Heidi Barron has been working with glass for over 30 years. In recent years, her husband Paul has joined her with his creative talent. They both travel to juried art shows showing their artwork. "We call our glass process cold fusion. We use ultra violet lights to create the artwork. This process...
Floral arrangements for every occasion Gourmet & fresh fruit baskets Blooming plants Orchids dish gardens Specializing in Weddings & Events Corporate & Private Homes
Jennifer Beaudoin Moffitt
Beaudoin Glass Jewelry & Décor is the creative brainchild of Jennifer Beaudoin Moffitt. For decades preceding entrepreneurship, her career path was in the graphics field as art has always been her focus. In 2017, she came to a crossroads where she could take the terrifying leap of following her...
"There are many reasons why I work with glass. Though I was trained as a potter, apprenticing at age 13 to a craftsman from my home town in Wisconsin, I was eventually drawn to the more ethereal, fluid and translucent qualities of glass. But what really hooked me was the opportunity glass provides...
Veronica & David Bennett
"Our work explores the interplay between our contemporary glass designs and found objects -- ancient and modern; between our unconscious connections awakened in memories and our conscious attraction to color, line, and movement; between the emotionally discarded and forgotten and the...