- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- (-) Remove ceramics filter ceramics
- (-) Remove charcoal filter charcoal
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- drawing Apply drawing filter
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- (-) Remove gourds filter gourds
- (-) Remove green market filter green market
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- (-) Remove mixed media filter mixed media
- painting Apply painting filter
- (-) Remove pastels filter pastels
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- (-) Remove printmaking drawing filter printmaking drawing
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
Kimberly Arden Chandler
It's apparent that she loves what she is doing and it shows in her delightful work! So bright and joyful, it makes you happy when you wear it! This gal makes all of her polymer clay canes starting with the mixing of the colors to the building of the designs in clay. These canes are then hand...
Hand made gold and silver filigree jewelry pieces made with precious and semi precious stones.
For almost 30 years, Deborah has been creating exquisite jewelry. She has amassed many loyal collectors who seek out her intricately patterned sterling and 18k designs because of their infinite wearability. Her pieces can be dressed up or down and will always be noticed. At the University of...
Since 2002, Will Armstrong has spent twenty weekends per year away from his home in Richmond, Virginia —racking up 300,000+ miles on his vertebrae and on a rotating cast of trusted (though admittedly abused) vehicles. The road holds countless stories and in his work, you will find them. Tales of...
"I create jewelry from colorful, lightweight anodized aluminum or color-plated brass and many other materials. I have worked with many jewelry-related mediums over the years including precious metals and gemstone setting, polymer clay, glass fusing and lampwork, and metal clay. I have Art...
After more than a decade working as an architect, Francesca came to the realization that she might find more fulfillment in designing her own jewelry, than designing homes and buildings for others. Architecture has a very slow timeline in the sense that it typically takes years for a project to go...
I guess I have always been an artist... as a child, I found creative outlets in drawing, tracing, coloring and imitating cartoons from just watching TV. I now consider myself a mixed media artist since I cannot stick to only one medium. I always find new ways to incorporate any new medium possible...
Organic and fossil materials are recycled out of nature. Materials are carved, inlaid, lapped, and made into beads. Some materials are set in hand fabricated precious metal settings.
Currently living in South Florida, I am always in my studio or scuba diving under the waves designing a wonderful new piece. My elegantly whimsical seaside collection embodies my appreciation and gratitude for the sea and nature. The process of carving, casting, and fabricating designs in...
"Ancient Mariners made fish rubbings (Gyotaku) while out at sea hundreds of years ago in Asian seas. These images captured what the fish looked like, while the actual fish would be cleaned and packed in salt boxes for the long trip home. Now you can own an Original Fish Rubbing I've made in Florida...