- ceramic Apply ceramic filter
- ceramics Apply ceramics filter
- (-) Remove charcoal filter charcoal
- clay Apply clay filter
- digital Apply digital filter
- (-) Remove drawing filter drawing
- fiber Apply fiber filter
- furniture Apply furniture filter
- glass Apply glass filter
- (-) Remove glass/wood/jewerly filter glass/wood/jewerly
- gourds Apply gourds filter
- green market Apply green market filter
- (-) Remove jewelry filter jewelry
- leather Apply leather filter
- metal Apply metal filter
- mixed media Apply mixed media filter
- painting Apply painting filter
- pastels Apply pastels filter
- photography Apply photography filter
- photography/digital Apply photography/digital filter
- (-) Remove plants filter plants
- pottery Apply pottery filter
- printmaking Apply printmaking filter
- printmaking drawing Apply printmaking drawing filter
- sculpture Apply sculpture filter
- soaps & lotions Apply soaps & lotions filter
- stone Apply stone filter
- (-) Remove wood filter wood
What began as a part time endeavor in design and fabrication turned into a lifetime of making one-of-a-kind handmade furniture of all shapes and sizes. Our designs use different materials, from reclaimed lumber to exotic hardwoods, juxtaposed with steel for an industrial finish. Sturdy materials,...
Woven bead crochet jewelry combining contemporary color moods with the ancient art of lampworking. I create all my lampwork glass beads by melting Italian glass rods with a torch.
I create jewelry using niobium, silver, and gold with varied forming, texturing, anodizing and construction techniques.
Chelsea E. Bird is a jeweler and textile artist working out of her independent studio in Pawtucket, RI. She graduated from the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth in 2006 with a double BFA in Artisanry, focusing both on Jewelry/Metals, and Textile Design/Fiber Arts. Chelsea’s jewelry designs are...
I am forever intrigued by the unique defects & natural beauty of hardwoods, that in itself is art. My approach to an art form is to manipulate the wood into work which combines function and beauty. I use simple designs with soft lines and fine joinery to create one of a kind pieces. I use...
I’m a poet, a dancer, a singer, an actress and a decoupage collage master. An artist all my life, now I’m having a romance with glass. My beads are created in the magic of fire! I love color and movement, whimsical and funky, unique and rare, stylish and exquisite, unusual, esoteric, eccentric and...
I work in fine silver, precious metal, and clay and hand sculpt my designs. I add gems and patinas after firing at 1650 degrees in a kiln. The pieces are then hand finished and buffed to a high shine.
All my sculptures are hand carved from selected wood; Cedar, Yellow Pine, Mahogany, etc. They are also hand painted with lead free enamel paint, which makes them more resistant to the elements.
Lost Art Woodworks was founded by Brian Bortz. After 18 years in the telecommunications business doing everything from engineering to business development, He made a life-changing decision in 2001 to pursue his passion of designing and building truly distinctive furniture for a living - that's when...
New England wood artisan Donald Boudreau started his life's dream in 1992 when he and his wife Carol sold everything and moved aboard their 49 foot sailboat "Domicile" and started an around the world cruise. During their many adventures, one thing in particular captivated Don. It was the beauty...